HOW YOUR DONATION HELPS
The average stay for a family at our emergency shelter is 6 weeks. Can you imagine leaving a dangerous situation with only the clothes on your back? Can you imagine trying to get your life back on track for you and your children in that amount of time?
Micah’s Place would not be able to provide services to survivors of domestic violence without the generous donations we receive from our community.
- There are several ways to donate. You can click on the “donate” button below to contribute through the secure site of PayPal.
You may mail your gift by check made payable to Micah’s Place:
P.O. Box 16287
Fernandina Beach, FL 32035
- Complete your donation through our direct giving site, Kindful, where we can get to you know more!
- Our office can also help arrange a monthly giving opportunity by credit card or debit card. Other giving opportunities include donations in someone’s Honor, and Estate planning. Please feel free to contact our office at 904.491.6364 X100 or email@example.com for more information.
Audited Financial Statements
- 15/16 Audited Financial Statements
- 16/17 Audited Financial Statements
- 17/18 Audited Financial Statements
- 18/19 Audited Financial Statements
- 19/20 Audited Financial Statements
Tax Return – 990
- 2015 Tax Return – 990
- 2016 Tax Return – 990
- 2017 Tax Return – 990
- 2018 Tax Return – 990
- 2019 Tax Return – 990
- 2020 Tax Return – 990
Annual Campaign/Impact Letter