Shelter Wish List
Shelter staff work hard to utilize our resources carefully and efficiently. Donations of items from the list below will help us stretch our budget further and meet the many and varied needs of survivors and their children.
The Shelter’s Emergency Residential Facility operates as a home for survivors during their stay. We find the items we most often need are those that help maintain the general upkeep of a functioning household. This list reflects the items that are most often needed. If you have specific items you think may be useful that are not listed below, please call our Outreach Center 904-491-6364 x100 or email email@example.com.
- Diapers sizes 3-6
- Pull ups – all sizes
- All underwear – Women’s, Girls, Boys – All sizes
- Body Wash
- Packs of t-shirts and socks
- Flip flops in all sizes (children and adult women)
- Baby wipes
- Welcome bags for adults and children (includes basic toiletries, hair brush, toy or activity for child)
- Small denomination gift cards
- Canned foods
- Reusable grocery bags
You can also print our list here: Shelter Wish List